Yesterday, I ventured down to my fav craft show of the year, the Detroit Urban Craft Fair. This show is loaded with amazing handmade items, its a great place to do your christmas shopping. While walking around, I couldn't help but notice there were a ton of awesome items for brides/grooms or things that could be incorporated into an indie wedding.
Sunday is the last day of the show, so if you're a bride to be heading down there, be sure to check out these items!
1. The Foraging Florist—terrarium centerpieces that incorporate unique reclaimed planters
2. Dress Green—All natural skin care products (that smell amazing!) for some relaxation before the big day
3. Bettula—Custom birch centerpiece vases, perfect for a rustic wedding
4. Courtney Fischer Jewelry—custom metal jewelry for your bridal party
5. Julie Ann Art—Quirky cards for the modern bride
6. Brazen Cosmetics—I loved this chocolate box inspired packaging, it would be an awesome gift for your bridesmaids.
7. Flee Studio—Mr & Mrs tea cup set, a great alternative for champagne flutes
8. GLASS ACTION!—custom glass jewelry for the whole bridal party
9. Broad Street Jewelry—Custom made necklaces made from your family heirlooms!
10. The Library Lab—unique centerpieces for you book lovers out there